Tutors can manage their past sessions from their Tutor Panel under ‘MANAGE SESSIONS’. Here the tutor will see the list of all of the past sessions he/she has had on the Fluentify platform with the relevant information (user, date, session ID). By clicking on details, the tutor will see what the topic of the session was and can also access the student’s user card. Finally, tutors will also be able to check the status of past feedback forms and complete/submit them from this page (They can see an orange number on the top right corner of the “Manage sessions” card indicating the number of feedback form they still need to fill in).
Articoli in questa sezione
- What’s The Fluentify Fine?
- How Do Payouts Work?
- How Do I Manage My Past Sessions?
- How Do I Find Information About My Students?
- How Does The “Search Visibility” Work?
- What Are Fluentify Initiatives?
- How Does The Fluentify Calendar Work?
- What Is The Tutor Panel?
- What’s In “Your Earnings”?
- I Have To Request My First Payout. What Do I Have To Do?